Message Regarding COVID-19
Although sheltering in place is now over, San Francisco Federal Credit Union continues to monitor what is going on with COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, members and communities are important to us and remain a top priority. We are following all protocols established by federal, state and local officials.
What We Are Doing:
- We have increased branch cleaning and providing the necessary essentials for employees (hand sanitizer, masks and hand washing breaks).
- We are asking anyone who may be sick to avoid entering the branches.
- We continue to require anyone who enters a branch to wear a face covering, as part of the mandate by the Department of Public Health.
- We continue to limit the number of people who can be inside a branch at any given time and to practice social distancing both in- and outside each branch.
- We installed glass partitions on each teller line in all branches to provide safer transactions for our members.
- Our Financial District Branch on 311 California Street continues to be closed until further notice.
As always, if you need assistance with your account and prefer not to visit a local branch, call us at 415-775-5377. We also encourage you to use Online and Mobile Banking and ATMs when possible.