As a member, your minimum membership requirement of $5.00** provides you an opportunity to save and grow financially with the credit union. This tiered savings account pays you higher dividends based on the level of deposit you have in the account. Plus, your deposit balances are included as part of our Relationship Rewards. Click here for current rates.
**The $5.00 gets deposited into your personal savings account and that establishes your membership
Our Money Market Yield account is designed for those individuals who want to earn money market dividend rates on their deposits. This is a liquid, money market account that is fully insured by the NCUA. Some of the key features of this account are:
- Open with a minimum $2,500 deposit
- Earn higher dividend rates based on balances
- Withdraw funds at anytime
- 24/7 online banking access
- All funds are federally insured by the NCUA
- If you belong to a high-deductible health plan, our tax-deductible Health Savings Account can help you save for medical expenses.
- Competitive rates on our IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts) will put you on the path toward living the good life.
San Francisco Federal Credit UnionRating: ★★★★★ 5 / 5 starsRated By Katherine P.
“Moved my accounts from a big bank and I could not be happier with the personal service and attention.”
San Francisco Federal Credit UnionRating: ★★★★★ 5 / 5 starsRated By Tim H.
“This is the nicest and most efficient group of banking professionals I have ever dealt with. I was there to open a new account and they handled me with some true TLC. My rep even went the extra mile to help me get the best rates possible. I hope to be banking with them for a long time.”