With a Personal Loan from San Francisco Federal Credit Union, you can get cash the same day you apply!*
There are times when we all need some short term financial assistance to pay off bills, medical expenses or other needs that require cash. A personal loan from San Francisco Federal Credit Union may be the assistance you need during these times, especially because we offer:
- Rates as low as 1.99% APR
- Loan amounts starting at $500
- Terms from 1 to 84 months
- No loan origination fees
Why a Personal Loan?
Personal loans can be used for any purpose. Because it is a closed-ended type of loan, you can pay off the loan over a scheduled period of time, which provides you with the ability to better manage your monthly bills and your debt. (This is unlike a debt consolidation loan, which allows you to consolidate all your credit card bills into one, pay it off faster AND at a lower interest rate!)
How Much Can I Borrow?
Depending on your qualifications, you can borrow from as little as $500 up to $50,000. You can also select the term of the loan from one month to 84 months. The amount and term of your personal loan will be decided based on your financial situation, including your verifiable income and credit history, and what makes the most sense for you.
What are the Benefits of a Personal Loan?
- The interest rate and term of the loan are fixed, which provides you with a set monthly payment
- There are no loan fees or pre-payment penalties
- There is no collateral required to secure the loan
- Use can use the funds however you like
- Once approved, your funds will be available to you in the same day!
- You can have the loan payment conveniently deducted from your checking account
Why should you borrow from San Francisco Federal Credit Union?
One of the many benefits of your membership is that you get to take advantage of our low interest rates, which are generally much lower than those offered by banks or non-bank lenders. You are also eligible for our Loan Protection Plan. As part of the Credit Union family, we do whatever is possible to ensure you have the loan and the amount that is best for you.
SEE RATES and TERMS
*Provided member submits verifiable proof of income with the application and any other required documents. All loans are subject to credit approval after reviewing credit history.