6 New Year's Resolutions for a Financially Better Year
Here are six New Year's Resolutions for a Financially Better Year:
1. Increase your savings. Even if it's only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
2. Cut one impulse purchase a week.
3. Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
4. Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
5. Spend less on groceries. Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.
6. Pay down your debt by making it a priority. Look into our low-interest debt consolidation loan, with rates starting as low as 3.99%.
From Your Friends at San Francisco Federal Credit Union, offering what big banks can't.