We are San Francisco. Join our team!
At San Francisco Federal Credit Union, we are more than just a credit union — we are a team of financial coaches, resolution-seekers and thought leaders committed to enhancing the financial lives of our members.
Members of our team are energetic, dynamic professionals, passionate about assisting our members and communities with financial fitness. We consider our team members to be our biggest asset — and something that definitely sets us apart from other banks and credit unions.
We are proud of our stellar employee package options. Our team members get to enjoy a robust suite of benefits and perks that are unheard of in the industry. In fact, we have not been able to find a financial institution with a better overall benefits package.
Paid Time Off
We want our employees to take time off to relax and refresh. All new employees start with 18 days of paid time off (“PTO”) a year that can increase through years of service. In addition, the credit union observes 10 holidays annually in which the organization is closed and team members can enjoy time off with their loved ones.
Our Core Values
- Consistently and enthusiastically deliver exceptional member experiences
- Educate and proactively create solutions to member needs
- Treat members the way they want to be treated
- Follow through on commitments and be accountable
- Demonstrate integrity in every decision/action
- Take ownership in the credit union’s success
- Listen, support and respect others’ diversity
- Collaborate to build effectiveness
- Encourage positive energy
- Challenge yourself to seek opportunities for growth
- Be better than you were yesterday
- Be part of the solution
What’s your passion?
SFFedCU does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related condition, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, any persons holding an undocumented “AB” 60” driver’s license, or any other characteristic protected by law. This provision also includes the perception that anyone has any of the above characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any one of these characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.