Our People Make the Difference!
At San Francisco Federal Credit Union we are more than just a financial institution. We are a team of resolution-seekers and thought leaders committed to enhancing the financial lives of our members.
Our team is energetic, dynamic, and passionate about assisting our members and communities with financial wellness. We consider our team members to be our greatest asset, which sets us apart from other banks and credit unions.
We are always looking for talented and caring individuals to help us serve the San Francisco Federal Credit Union membership and surrounding communities.
If you love to make positive contributions in the lives of others, while working for a great organization, check out our current career opportunities!
We offer a wide range of employee benefits to include the following:
Paid Time Off
We want our employees to take time off to relax and refresh. All new employees start with 15 days of paid time off (“PTO”) a year which can increase through years of service. In addition, the Credit Union observes approximately 10 holidays annually in which the organization is closed and team members can enjoy time off with their loved ones.
Our Core Values
- Consistently and enthusiastically deliver exceptional member experiences
- Educate and proactively create solutions to member needs
- Treat members the way they want to be treated
- Follow through on commitments and be accountable
- Demonstrate integrity in every decision/action
- Take ownership in the credit union’s success
- Listen, support and respect others’ diversity
- Collaborate to build effectiveness
- Encourage positive energy
- Challenge yourself to seek opportunities for growth
- Be better than you were yesterday
- Be part of the solution
What’s Your Passion?
SFFedCU does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related condition, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, any persons holding an undocumented “AB” 60” driver’s license, or any other characteristic protected by law. This provision also includes the perception that anyone has any of the above characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any one of these characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.