Tuesday, September 22nd | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Complimentary Online Webinar by MassMutual
With the average cost of tuition and fees at a four-year college (public or private) increasing significantly on an annual basis, it is never too early to start a savings program. In this seminar we will explore the tax benefits, financial benefits and planning benefits with proper planning. We will spend time discussing planning ideas, such as using your personal savings for education funding, through the use of techniques that can help you identify and try to manage risks which can otherwise prevent you from achieving your overall savings goal.
- The pros and cons to making outright gifts to children and/or grandchildren
- The use of UGMA/UTMA custodial accounts
- Coverdell education savings accounts
- An overview of college savings plans
- How to put it all together and select the right funding/accumulation strategy for you
- How life insurance can be a powerful tool in planning for a child’s education
NOT A BANK OR CREDIT UNION DEPOSIT OR OBLIGATION * NOT FDIC OR NCUA-INSURED * NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY * NOT GUARANTEED BY ANY BANK OR CREDIT UNION MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
Securities and investment advisory services offered through registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.SIPC.org) OSJ Office: 3003 Oak Road Suite 250 Walnut Creek, CA 94597. (925) 979-2300. Zhou CA Insurance License #0182620. San Francisco Federal Credit Union is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliated companies. CRN202209-270020
This is event is intended for individuals in: CA By joining this event, you are consenting to being recorded.