6 New Year’s Resolutions for a Financially Better Year
Here are six New Year’s Resolutions for a Financially Better Year:
- Increase your savings. Even if it’s only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
- Cut one impulse purchase a week.
- Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
- Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
- Spend less on groceries. Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.
- Pay down your debt by making it a priority. Look into our low-interest debt consolidation loan, with rates starting as low as 3.49%.
From Your Friends at San Francisco Federal Credit Union, offering what big banks can’t.