A Safer Way to Pay!
Using Apple Pay is safe and secure. When you use Apple Pay, your Visa® card numbers are not stored or given to the merchant. Plus, you still enjoy all the security of your San Francisco FCU credit and/or debit card, including Visa’s Zero Liability Policy* that protects you from unauthorized purchases. .
Get Started Today
It’s easy to add your San Francisco Federal Credit Union credit and debit cards to Apple Pay with your iPhone® 6, Apple Watch™, iPad Air® 2, or iPad mini™ 3.
- Add your San Francisco FCU credit and debit card to Passbook® on your Apple device and set it as your default payment card.
- Look for the contactless symbol or Apple Pay logo at the register at participating stores.
- Place device near the reader, then hold down Touch ID™. A vibration and beep means you are done.
- Manage your virtual cards and control access in Apple Pay, then review card activity regularly in Online or Mobile Banking.
Still have questions?
- Learn more about Apple Pay.
*Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions, or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify San Francisco FCU immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Passbook and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Apple Watch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay™ and Google Pay™
Easy mobile payments are now more convenient than ever!
Connect your active San Francisco Federal Visa® cards to either Samsung Pay™ or Google Pay™ to get started.
It's easy to get started.
- Download the app(s) from your Android device App store. For Google Pay™ click here. For Samsung Pay™ click here.
- Link your San Francisco Federal Visa card (s) – it’s as easy as taking a photo
- Unlock and pay – Unlock your Android and Samsung device(s) and you are ready to tap and pay at any merchant where Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ are accepted.
- Google and Samsung Pay are accepted at over a million locations throughout the United States…with more every day.
- Making purchases is as simple as unlocking your phone and holding it to the contactless terminal.
- You will receive confirmation on your device that the transaction was completed.